Monday, March 28, 2016

Graduation is approaching!!!!

Steven is basically done with school now! Just one more assignment left to complete and he is FINISHED!!!!!! We are SO excited to have school behind us forever!!! It has started to become real as we have attended our last Sunday at our married student ward (since conference weekend is the last weekend of the semester). I am just so excited for the possibility of Steven switching back to day shifts... We have been doing this opposite schedule thing for what feels like forever now. I was just reminiscing on what our lives were like when we were first married, and how I used to wait up as long as I could for Steven to return home... Compared to now where I have my tea and am in bed by 10 every night no matter what and he comes home and crawls into bed and I barely ever wake up for that. I am just so excited to have Steven home for dinner and in the evenings and to not be worried about homework or any of that. WE ARE SO CLOSE!!! Just waiting to hear for sure if Steven can get the day shift worked out.

We enjoyed our Easter this year by celebrating with some of our closest friends here. We hosted everyone for dinner and relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. I love having our friends so close!! 

Spring is still just around the corner but I finally saw some blossoms today from the bulbs I planted a long time ago!! This coming weekend is supposed to be really nice but it was cloudy and rainy today and is supposed to be the same tomorrow... I have some serious cases of cabin fever, though, and the warm weather can't get here fast enough!!!!!

In our Sunday best for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment