Thursday, August 29, 2013

Work and Wedding!

This past couple weeks have been sort of interesting for me... I got offered a part time job at the new McDonald's in town.  I don't really know how I feel about it just yet.  I mean, a job's a job but I could just keep my campus job and make almost the same amount of money and put in a few less hours and keep a normal 8-5 school schedule and guarantee that I have weekends and holidays off.  I just don't know what to think about it all but I hope that the Lord will push me in the right direction very soon.

My email had locked me out for the past month but THANKFULLY my dad's email was still on my security list so thanks to him sending me an email retrieval link I got into my account!  I think what had happened was that I got hacked so if you got a weird or suspicious email from me... It probably wasn't from me.  But since having my email back I received lots of pictures and videos from the wedding, thanks to my sister-in-law, Renae! I shared a few on Facebook but I will share some here as well. 


Just after I received my own endowment. *happy day!!!*

Married at last! Best. Day. EVER!


. : Love the way he looks at me : .

 *smoochy smoochy*

Proud parents!

This is what we refer to as the "birth control" picture. ;)
But we really do love ALL of our nieces and nephews! 

Hugging his wiffy. :)


Bouquet (purty flowers!)

*kissy kissy* ;)

The Durfee Family

I will get more pictures soon! My sister took a bunch and I will get some from my amazing photographer (shout out to April!!) within the next few weeks. These reception photos are from the Almo reception. I should get plenty more from the Zillah reception soon!

I love getting pictures from our big day! It was the best day ever and I can't believe how blessed we are with great family and friends to be there to help us celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment