Monday, September 2, 2013

Speedy Weekend Trip

Steven and I made a quick trip to Almo this weekend.  Some of our very best friends moved there while they are waiting to find an internship/job and we took the opportunity to go down and visit them, see their new house, and see our family.  I love little trips to Almo.  It's so calm and quiet there and of course our friends and family are everywhere!!  We went swimming with some of our friends (and have sunburns to show for it) and had a blast!

Steven picked up some extra hours for Labor Day, but he got the night off (the first since... wow... forever ago!) so we are making the best of it and are going out for a date night! We are pumped!  I love getting some quality time in with my man!  Even when it's just dinner and then a quiet evening home. 

School is creeping up on us and classes will start 2 weeks from today... It's crazy to think that this summer is almost over... So much has happened and it has been SO great!! I'm kinda sad for it to end but ready to get through this semester (and learn a TON in my textiles and photography classes!!).


No comments:

Post a Comment