![]() |
| Everyone at Thanksgiving dinner… er… Lunch! (Minus my brother-in-law, Stephen, who snapped this photo) |
![]() |
| Mmm... I love homemade bread! |
![]() |
| Since when did my nephew get to be so old?!!? |
What a cutie. He has gotten so old so fast! I can hardly believe it! He is getting baptized on December 28th so we will be making another trip down to Utah to see his baptism. I am so excited for him and his decision to choose to become a disciple of Christ!!
Of course I have to share some pictures with my sweet husband while we were at Temple Square as well!
Also, can't forget the wonderful women in my life!!!
![]() |
| My mother, my sisters Heather, and Holly! |
Of course there is my niece, Chloe, who just adores her grandpa!
![]() |
| D'aww |
Overall it was a great weekend!
Now we are back in Rexburg where just a day or so after our returned we were welcomed with the first REAL snow fall of the season. Today we experienced a massive power outage but I am grateful that our power came on only after about 3 hours of it going out. All my classes were cancelled so Steven and I stayed home and put up our Christmas tree. I will have to post more about that next time.
Take care!











Thanks again for taking Vance's pictures. They turned out just as I had hoped, if not better.
ReplyDelete