Thankfully we have finished! I SUCCESSFULLY completed this semester with the 4.0 GPA I was shooting for and I believe Steven did equally as well with his classes! WOOHOO!
Amongst our busy semester we had a power outage at the beginning of this month so we had an opportunity to put up our Christmas tree and have been enjoying it since!
![]() |
| Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree... |
Steven's company does a nice Christmas party every year for their employees and we were pretty excited to go! They had reserved this ranch that is in a neighboring town that has sleigh rides and entertainment as well as serving a DELICIOUS dinner! We had a blast (even though it was pretty cold!) on the sleigh rides and enjoyed ourselves a nice prime rib dinner (YUM).
![]() |
| Mountain River Ranch. Quaint little place! |
![]() |
| Way excited about the sleigh ride! We had front row seats! |




No comments:
Post a Comment