Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Classes Already?

It feels like this past Christmas break went by WAY too fast!  I was just getting into my little "stay at home wife" routine but suddenly I am thrown back into school.  This time starting off with a cold.  I'm ready for a break again already…

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day together in our little home.  It was nice and quiet--and honestly didn't feel much like Christmas.  We made a nice dinner together and enjoyed it by candlelight.  Christmas Day we slept in, relaxed, and went to a movie.  It was pretty chill and nice.

Table setting

Ready to EAT!

The menu included: Ham and pineapple, salad, green beans, mashed potatoes, and dinner rolls


Of course for dessert we had cheesecake drizzled with chocolate. YUM!

Christmas morning breakfast! Cinnamon roll waffles!
We didn't really give to each other this year.  We bought a Wii U game console and a few games for our Christmas present.  Steven and I also bought some window treatments for our living room!
Woohoo!
After Christmas we made a weekend trip down to Utah for my nephew, Vance's, baptism!
Vance by his table display

Vance and his dad, Stephen, before the baptism

Proud parents and brothers!

My honey and I at the luncheon afterwards 
The NEXT weekend after that we made ANOTHER weekend trip to Almo to have Christmas again with Steven's family.  It was really nice to see everybody and kinda nice to get out of Rexburg!

Now we are back home getting back into our usual routine.  I have classes all day Mondays and Wednesdays and then one class and work on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  My semester should be rather busy but I am pretty excited for a few of my classes.  

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment