I think every year I am subject to getting the January blues. I am already so over school this semester (at least with a few of my classes… A couple are actually pretty fun!) But I am DEFINITELY so over this weather. I am ready for warmth and summer and sunshine and tanned skin and going for walks and picnics in the park. All of it…
Not only has the weather been keeping us down but January is apparently the slowest month of the year for Steven's work, so he has just been working every other day rather than full time. While it's still O.K. and he sure doesn't mind the time off, it's still kind of a bummer especially since he has just received a raise and we are excited to see what that does to a normal paycheck.
So here's to the long haul… Let's just make it through the rest of winter…
January is the hardest month for me too. It seems to drag on and on! If you find a good solution for the January blues let me know!
ReplyDeleteSeriously… The only thing that has helped is school keeping me busy. But that is quite temporary. I just am so over the cold and winter once Christmas is over. I hope Steven and I can move somewhere warmer once we are finished here… We will probably still be in Idaho but I like to dream we will move to like, Arizona or Nevada… Even southern Utah (St. George is pretty warm right?) Oh well...
Delete