Monday, February 10, 2014

Surviving Winter

Thankfully the last couple of days have been warmer than some.  Earlier last week it was well into the negative degree temperatures with much worse wind chills.  We enjoyed the last couple of days where the sun would poke through and provide some warmth.

Last week I made some homemade laundry soap (my mom's recipe).  She gave me a small bucket right before we got married but it has finally been used up.  So I made more of my own!  I imagine it will last us probably over the next year (easily).

There's still about 1/3 of the big bucket and both of the smaller ones are completely full.

Steven is such a good man.  He made dinner yesterday so that I could work on some homework.  He's a keeper!
Steven making yummy breaded ranch chicken!


Not much else has been going on with us.  Steven still works a lot and even got a RAISE! (Woohoo!) We were pretty stoked about that.  I am just really busy with my schoolwork but excited for a few of my classes still this semester.  My pattern making class is a big part of the fashion show that takes place at the end of each semester.  I am really excited to get to designing and making my own clothes.  I also think I have an internship lined up for the spring (which I am pretty excited for as well!)

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment