Steven and I, amongst the busy-ness of our lives, are doing a diet together. We have been cutting out carbs from our diets and so far I have lost about 10 pounds and Steven has just started a week ago with me and has lost a few as well! I tend to forget how good it feels to not be weighted down by all the heavy carbohydrates I used to eat all the time. We will eventually phase back into a normal diet but the rapid weight loss has been nice.
Our low carb treats!
![]() |
| Even figured out how to have low carb french toast! Score! |
Before we started our diets, we enjoyed having some sweet treats during General Conference (I live for G.C. weekend!)
![]() |
| Homemade scone pastries |
This week we also bought a new kitchen table! I was pretty excited because, while having a free table that is fairly decent has been a blessing, it's nice to get something of a bit better quality. We did find it at the D.I. so it needs a little TLC but it's solid wood, so with a new coat of stain it will be brand new again! It even has a leaf built in so as our family grows in the future, we will be prepared!
That's the quick update on us for now. More to come another day!
Until next time!






No comments:
Post a Comment